Toll Free Tel +1-888-771-8036 Mon-Fri 06.00 AM - 10.00 PM (PST)

Buy Aloe Vera Gel

Buy Aloe Vera Gel - Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera

Availability: In stock

$4.62

Be the first to review this product

Quantity Strength Unit Price Price Cart
1 Tube Aloe Vera Gel $5.14 $5.14
3 Tubes Aloe Vera Gel $4.71 $14.12
6 Tubes Aloe Vera Gel $4.62 $27.73

Details

Product description of Aloe Vera Gel

Aloe Vera Gel is the most excellent gel meant for skin fairness and for acne management. Although Aloe Vera Gel is about 99% water, the remaining 1% extremely exists and it is a consideration this is since the close to 100 ingredients work enormously well together. Aloe Vera Gel encloses a lot of raw materials vital to the growth process and enthusiastic occupation of all the body's systems. The ingredient in Aloe Vera Gel can be grouped into the following categories: Vitamins, Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Lignin's, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty Acids, Salicylic Acid.

The supportive parts of aloe are the gel and latex. The gel is gained from the cells in the center of the leaf, and the latex is gained from the cells presently underneath the leaf skin. Aloe gel may cause an alteration in the skin that may aid diseases like psoriasis and as well quickness up injury remedial by improving blood exchange throughout the region and prevent cell death around a wound.

How to apply Aloe Vera Gel on skin

For acne treatment:- you are suggested to apply a dab of Aloe Vera Gel two times in a day on affected area gently along with a prescription of Tretinoin cream. Before applying make sure you have to wash your face and hand properly.

For Psoriasis treatment: - you are recommended to apply the aloe Vera cream 0.5% concentration on the affected area for the duration of 4 weeks.

For burn:- you are suggested to apply aloe gel to the skin twice daily appears to improve itching and reduce skin picking compared to applying corticosteroid medication in people with chemical burns.

As it is a natural product, it does not give any side effects.

Contraindications of Aloe Vera Gel

  • Stop taking Aloe Vera Gel at least 2 weeks prior to a planned surgery.
  • Keep away from the use of Aloe Vera on the face if you are allergic to Aloe Vera Gel.
  • Aloe might affect blood sugar levels and could hinder with blood sugar control during and after surgery.
  • If you are an expecting (heavy with child) then avoid the use of Aloe Vera Gel.
  • If you have a history of diabetes then doesn't use Aloe Vera Gel.
  • Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat. Prevent your face from air and dust pollution.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Buy Aloe Vera Gel - Aloe Vera

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Value
Quality